Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Weednesday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am tired.

In Chem, I tried to pay attention, as there is a midterm coming up on Friday. Just wasn't happening though. I did eat breakfast.

I sat around and whined at my computer. It is retarded. It found a virus, but wouldn't do anything with it, so it alerted me to the fact that something was there roughly every three seconds, for a period of half an hour. It was only slighltly annoying. What's worse is that it really did happen every three seconds.

I have a lot of stuff. My back hurt.

Math was a little boring. We got out 10 minutes early though. So I went to trumpet ensemble, where we noodled around for an hour. It was smaller than normal. Perhaps we'll do a recording sometime.

New Testament was nice, since we learned that our papers are due a week from Friday instead of this coming Monday. We learned more about Saul/Paul. Interesting fact: Saul never changed his name. His full name was Saul Paulus, Paulus being his Roman name. He just used the name appropriate for the audience. Interesting, eh?

Now back to my place. I am boring.

The DC had a special theme night, chocolate. That meant that the lines were disgustingly long. They had Turkey Mole, and a parmesean chocolate ravioli. And lots of desserts. Wasn't bad.

Meeting was good. I got to chat with Brandon, since it's been a while. I talked to Jonathan about Linuxizing my computer, and it seems this weekend will be up for it. Scary.

Well, I'm dying of tiredom. I ought to get now.


0 Responses to “Weednesday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3