Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Linux!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I did it. I finally converted. More on that soon.

I woke up, ate, failed a midterm. That being said, moving on.

I did my math homework, ate lunch, did some stuff.

Grishin was as usual. I still enjoy his accent. We worked on finding the centroid.

In New Testament, we finally got back our midterms. I did worse than I thought I did, but still not bad. I got a B, 84%. I only missed fill in the blanks, things I knew I read over once, but weren't there at the time. After that, Hurst lectured more on Paul's Journeys, this time the second and third.

Done with that, I went back, called Jonathan and set a time (6:00) to meet in the parking lot. I did stuff until then.

At 6, I hopped in his car and we went to their place. It was actually a very quaint little home. I enjoyed it. Their puppy, Kramer, half chihuahua half pit bull, was so much fun. He was a friendly little boy.

We ate dinner, a high step above the DC. Then we got down and dirty.

Defrag, partition, install. I left there around 11:30. It was a long, laborious process, made even more tiring with a sleepy puppy on my lap. David would enjoy that house though. There were 5 different computers running, all in various stages of Linux.

Now it's past my time. I've been having enough fun exploring and need to get some rest.


0 Responses to “Linux!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3