Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Someday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why have I yet to start my term paper? It's due Friday. After I write this, perhaps I shall start.

Instead of making something this morning, I opted to eat two of those nutty bready energy bars. It was filling. I got ready by putting on my flower bow tie. I enjoy it.

Meeting was large. We had the entire Riddy house as well as Lily and Marion Pitcher. It took a while to get out of the house.

After meeting, Brandon had a review session of O Chem, so he, Riddy and myself went to the Grad before we went to our respective places of study. I was full, as usual.

I went back to my place and finished my Chem titration graphs. They turned out nicely, except they weren't within the accepted values, so I'm currently waiting for Slava to return my email about that.

I got bored, so I polished Becca's necklace.

Brandon picked me up, and we went to gospel meeting. We figured it would be large, since the entire other Sac field was invited to Elk Grove, roughly doubling the population. Sure enough, the children had to sit on the floor and the adults were very squished. By the end, it was hard to breathe due to the heat that number of people produced.

Marion Pitcher spoke, then Marlene Benjamin, then Dale Schultz.

It took us half an hour to get out the doors.

Brandon had a basketball game not too far after that, so we had to rush to his place. We made it, he changed, then we got into Joe's car. Off to the ARC, I went home.

By this time, it was pouring down rain. It must have been pretty funny seeing a guy dressed up with a bow tie running through rain.

After that, I tried getting my Chem lab to work, but to no avail. I ate dinner, it wasn't great. I played more with Linux. I practiced my trumpet.

Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight. And maybe some paper writing in. I have a Calc midterm on Friday, same day as my paper is due. Should be a fun week.


0 Responses to “Someday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3