Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Not Bad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today hasn't been that bad. Mainly because I just found a dollar on the ground.

I woke up at noonish and baked some more muffins. I finished off the batter. It only made five, so I had two and gave Tony two. Jared asked for one, but being the inconceivable moocher he is, I denied his request and simply put up with his following me. But then I saw Jess in the hall talking to him, and she could barely speak so I gave her a muffin.

I did some other stuff, including trying to iron. I have a very stupid and useless iron.

I went rock climbing. It was such a beautiful day. After I got back, I saw Patrick, Adam, and Caitlin lying on the grass. It was nice and relaxing.

I eventually got around to eating dinner. It wasn't exceptional, but not bad either.

At 9, there was a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory showing in Thompson, so I went there. There were a few people I knew, so I sat with them. I sat next to Carrie, whom I believe went to the same high school as my mother and another guy on my floor. Fun. I got a slap bracelet.

After that, I stayed around in the Thompson music room and played the piano until 12:30. I met some new people, made some new friends. It was good times.

I got back to Malcolm and found a dollar on the ground. On my floor was a bunch of people sitting in the hallways. It was fun. Now I'm sleepy.


0 Responses to “Not Bad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3