Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Whoops!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I should have gone to bed a long time ago. Same goes for starting my paper. But too late. I'll keep this short.

I got a message from Scott saying that he had an emergency and would not be able to make my lesson. Good thing, since I forgot about it completely.

Chem was blah. I sat next to Claire, who read the whole time.

I actually did some research for my paper, taking notes, marking pages. Too bad it's due tomorrow.

Lunch.

Math was small, as usual. Grishin was not helpful for the test.

Trumpet ensemble was boring for trumpet ensemble. Maybe I'm just really tired.

New Testament was good. Worked on Galatians and Thessalonians. Tidbit of the day: Paul never changed his name. His full name was Saul Paulus, Saul being his Jewish name and Paul being his Roman name. It makes sense that around the time of his conversion he used his Roman name as he started dealing solely with gentiles.

After that, I goofed off until Brandon picked me up for meeting.

It was Connor's birthday, but he was sick. So we had cupcakes and celebrated his birthday without him. Poor little fella.

I hung out with people on the floor, burned CDs for Slava. Now I bed myself.


0 Responses to “Whoops!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3