Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Terrible


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't type. My hands are dead from climbing.

As I look back on my day, it has been terrible. But at the time, things weren't so bad.

Raquetball wasn't bad, but getting there was. I actually hit the snooze alarm, I was so out of it.

I played doubles with John and two other people not quite as good as us that rotated in. The stupid shots were getting to me though.

Improv was pretty good. I was actually feeling the music. It's getting there. I just need to keep on playing, and the only way to do that is to keep going to class. So I do.

I ate lunch and messed around until my Chem lab. Actually, I totally violated the UC Davis code of ethics by completely copying the answers from the post lab. And I don't care at all. Cheating was so much easier. And allowed by Slava. What a great TA she is.

Oh, I got the headphones I ordered, the same ones Jayna has. After wearing them for a while, I realized that my ears are not the same, as my right ear has a knobby bone thing that protrudes more and doesn't like being pushed for extended periods of time. Maybe it will get used to it, or maybe I'll be miserable.

Chem lab was great, and by great I mean awful. Our pH meter didn't work, so we spent half an hour trying to figure that out. Eventually, we just told Slava to let us "help" other groups, by copying their results. It was really boring. But we decided we should hook up some music to the speakers in the lab. Next week shouldn't be that bad.

After that, I went straight to the ARC. I should mention that this morning/afternoon was beautiful, me wearing shorts and a t-shirt. By the time I went to my lab, it was raining cold rain. Miserable.

The rock wall was very unforgiving. It ate my knuckles. If I can figure how to hook up this camera in Linux, I will post a picture of this disgust that was my hand. Chalky and bloody goodness. Elliot and Jacs were there, which made me happy. It's been a while since I've seen those two.

Now I'm here, pretty miserable. I'm going to clean up then bed myself.


0 Responses to “Terrible”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3