Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



The Worst Day of My Life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, this isn't extremely bad, but probably the worst day I've been in Davis.

It started when I woke up at 7 to finish my paper. I finished it before Chem, so then I ate breakfast and got ready to go. Boys bathroom being cleaned, used the girls.

It was raining. There were probably 30-40 people in the class of several hundred. It was pathetic.

I got back to my room and decided I needed to study for Math. Math has always come easy to me, never being much I had to study for. But then I looked at the practice midterm and realized I knew nothing on it. So I crammed like crazy, but it was pointless. I figured that by going to class and doing all the homework (something not many people do), I would be fine. Not so.

I eventually went to take the exam. It was worse than expected. I did not have even the remotest confidence on any single problem. And it's not like they're multiple choice either. If you screw up, there's not even hope that probability will be in your favor. I basically conceded to the fact that I would be better off working on my paper (due an hour later) than trying to make up more work. So I left early.

Good thing, since once I got my paper formatted the way I wanted, I went to print at the LRC and learned that Word changes the formatting. All the punctuation was screwed up, and the paragraphing was done in such a way that my page count was down an entire page. Which made it well below the minimum. So I frantically tried to fix the widths and font point, but came out with an odd looking paper. I really need a working printer of my own.

I got to New Testament. It was one of the hardest classes to sit through. I was falling asleep, forcing myself to punch keys and take notes. It was miserable.

Back at the dorms, it turns out Patrick and Adam were going to dinner later with Andrew, Ryan, and Diana. So I tagged along with them at 8. We went to Dos Coyotes, a really good Mexican fast food type restaurant. Aziza and Michelle work there, so we saw them. That was cool.

Again, back at the dorms, we sat around talking, nearly falling asleep. Patrick had a ladyfriend over, Zoe, who turns out to be in my New Testament class. Seriously, everybody is in that class. Disgusting.

I got a call from Kara and Landry, saying that they saw a play at the Mondavi Center and wanted to know if I would like to join them for dessert or coffee. Sure, fine. So I took them to Ciocolat, a dessert place I know Brandon took Kara. It was delicious. I had a chocolate covered coconut truffle, wonderful. The company was great too.

Then I went and had a fun laugh in Patrick's room.

Now I'm here, dying of exhaustion. I might not wake up tomorrow.


0 Responses to “The Worst Day of My Life”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3