Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Racket. Ball.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I needed a little extra sleep. So I hit the snooze button.

When I got to racquetball, Eric was just warming up, so I stretched and joined him. I need to practice some more.

We played Cutthroat when John got there for quite some time. The last game was amazingly fun. It was the most heckling game I've ever played. They were making fun of me because I'm young, I was making fun of them because they're old. I'm taking a class with married people. John's wife is pregnant even.

After that, I moseyed on back to my place. I played piano for a while, getting Tom Wait's Martha pretty down pat. Excited about that, I had to tell Patrick, who then insisted we go play/sing it. It didn't sound all that bad.

Then we ate lunch. It was nice eating with Patrick. He's an enjoyable friend.

After that, I decided to work on my Chem lab. Blah, that took a while. I didn't know how to do most of the stuff, and everybody who did was gone. Finally, after pretending to work, Doug came in and helped me very much.

I found him at the DC and we ate dinner, then I ran back up and finished my prelab for the next one.

At the Chem lab, it was very disgusting. It took all 3 hours, and most people didn't finish by the time we left. We had to do nine additions and one of our partners left. It wasn't bad though. It went by faster than most labs.

I got a call from Brandon whilst performing the lab, so afterwards I listened to the message. He, Joe, and AJ were playing racquetball. I go back, collect my stuff, then go to the ARC. I see them playing on court 8, stretch, and join them. AJ and I played three games of doubles against Joe and Brandon, beating them every time. It was getting competetive.

After that, I was going to go climb rocks, but I saw Elliot and Jacs playing games, waiting to leave. So I knew I couldn't make them stay the full time just because of me, so I said goodbye and parted.

When I got back to the dorms, I realized I left my ID card at the ARC, so I had to go all the way back there and pick it up.

Now I'm back, sweaty, and tired.


0 Responses to “Racket. Ball.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3