Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I Can't Feel My Arms


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I really can't. They're numb from rock climbing.

Chem was blah. Everybody was falling asleep. Like me right now. It was beautiful though. I wore pants and a sweatshirt.

When I got back, the sweatshirt came off. I did my math, watched the new OE video, ate lunch. The sweatshirt came off.

Math was so boring, everybody started packing up and walkng out 10 minutes early. Grishin just assumed class was over, so he stopped lecturing. I don't think anybody really knew what time it was though.

I got back, did some reading. The shoes were replaced by flip flops. I really need a few extra pairs of Locals. We need to go to Hawaii to buy a couple 99 cent shoes.

I went to New Testament. Patrick's friend Zoe was sitting in the back, apparently as usual, so I told her to come sit next to me since the guy who usually does smells (true story). It was way too close for her though. Oh well, it was nice to be able to breathe. And it was nice not having someone staring at my laptop screen. That gets really annoying, Travis. Stop that.

Well, when I got back, I did some stuff. I read some more. I blah blah blahed. I ate dinner. Then I went to discussion.

It turns out that was the last discussion. We said our goodbyes and filled out our evaluations. Francisco said that if we were ever in Spain just to email him and he would show us around. I think I need to go to Spain now. He's a cool guy.

After I got back, I did some stuff. I practiced my trumpet in the stairwell. I changed from pants to shorts. Much nicer. I went to the ARC and climbed the wall. I talked to Jacs, Elliot, and Blake. I did some hard routes.

Now I'm back and really tired. I'm also contemplating doing my Chem lab, due tomorrow. Ah, it's due tomorrow night.


0 Responses to “I Can't Feel My Arms”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3