Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sumday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It wasn't bad. Started too early though.

And then I got up and ready, wearing wrinkle-free clothes. Breakfast'd and teethbrush'd. The Greenways picked me up.

Meeting at the Fleck's. I will say "the usual people were there" because I think they were. Pot luck afterwards. I played the piano a lot and sat with Riddy. I believe the theme of the pot luck was "Americanized Mexican Food," as there was taco salad and two types of enchiladas. Not bad, but not really authentic.

After that, Riddy, Miguel and I went back to their place to chill for an hour or so while Miguel cleaned his room. Riddy played Gunbound and I feigned interest. I can see how it gets addicting, but I would take preventative measures so I wouldn't succomb to that. But take something simple like minesweeper and I'm gone. Actually, my new craze is Klickety, a KDE game on Linux. So addicting.

Gospel Meeting was good, smaller than last time. Marion Pitcher, Kent Willisten, and Ed Alexander were there. It was nice to hear new voices in a dead place (get it[interrobang] It's a mortuary!).

Afterwards, Miguel put together a little dinner thing at Red Robin for all the kids, about 15 or so. It was hilariously fun. Chris and Shawna were the married ones, the chaperones. I sat between Kirstyn and Nate, across from Miranda, Russell, and his sister. It was fun.

After that, we went over to Darren's place for some rook/scrabble. We enjoyed playing with tea candles and melting wax to the table. It got pretty late, so everybody started leaving. Including us.

I'm now sleepy.

Oh, the Flecks are giving me a swivel wicker basket cushion chair. Riddy and Miguel thought it was disgusting, but I think it's wonderful. I'm excited.


0 Responses to “Sumday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3