Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Oh My, It's Late


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For the record, it's 1:30 am. And I'm thinking about going to bed now.

I had a hard time getting up. Like usual.

Chem was review. Math was review. It seems like it's time for finals or something. This is peculiar.

After math, I went to the bookstore to pick up a new Micron pen and get the ISBN's for my textbooks for Spring quarter. I then went to Hurst's office hours to ask him some questions regarding the course now, next term, and the likes. On the way up, I learned that Sproul has a very odd elevator. There's some art thing going on, but the effect you're supposed to get is that the elevator is being repaired and they're unsure of what they're doing. Thanks, art department.

New Testament was sad. It was the last day of lecture, so everyone gave Hurst a round of applause. I can't recall the last time that's happened. He's a good professor. Fun fact: He wrote a book on Hebrews. Learned that today. I also learned that he's fluent in ancient Hebrew and Greek.

After that, I was planning on getting a study group together, but Negin was busy. So I pretended to do important stuff. I didn't really do anything.

At 10, Brandon, his roommates, and myself went and played racquetball. We played until 11:30. I was sweaty and such. It was fun.

Side note: Joe and AJ found a place for us to live next year. It's close to campus and still being built. We're going to have to check it out soon. That will be cool. They want a security deposit by Friday.

Now that I'm back here, I decided it would be wise to learn to play the two songs I have to perform tomorrow in Improv. So I've been sitting here at 1 in the morning, playing my trumpet. I'm sorry to all my neighbors. But I'm really tired and now going to bed.


0 Responses to “Oh My, It's Late”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3