Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I'm Falling Asleep


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm really tired. But before I rest, I shall tell you about my day.

I couldn't believe that I was awake at 9. It seemed unearthly. For the rest of the day, I couldn't believe I was still awake.

Brandon picked me up and we went to meeting. He was obviously very tired too. I think everyone in the world is. Meeting was very long.

After that, we went to the Greenways for lunch. It was delicious, especially for my newfound standards. I played the piano a lot.

We went to gospel meeting. I realized that our workers are supposed to be Dick and Harold, yet neither of them have been there for months. My pen was left partially uncapped and dried up. It made me sad. Must go get a new pen.

Brandon talked to his roommates and they seem to be happy about Riddy and I living with them next year. Now to find a place. We're hoping for a house, since we have 5 people. And if it's permitted, we might have a puppy to take care of too. Riddy's dog fertilized another, so they get the pick of the litter. And his parents think he might want it.

After meeting, we went to the Barry's for a double birthday party. Brandon and I were tuckered out though. We were falling asleep on the couch almost. We left at leaving time and came close to falling asleep on the ride home.

Now I'm here wanting to go to bed.


2 Responses to “I'm Falling Asleep”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sounds like you and Brandon fall asleep a lot together! Thats twice in three days.

  2. Blogger Jeff 

    What can I say? We're just really close.

    [insert slap from Brandon here]

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3