Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yowza.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it is early. But I guess this way I'll remember to write a synopsis of my day. I'm really tired anyway. I should get to bed early.

I woke up today around 10 to the beautiful sound of my alarm. I groaned and wondered why I set my alarm. It turns out it was Jonathan, wondering if Brandon or I had Jennifer's purse. Also if he should get tickets for the concert tomorrow night. In my drunken stupor, I told him that Brandon has the purse and just to go without me since there might be something else going on.

I crawled back in bed.

About half an hour later, Daryl called, inviting me to lunch tomorrow after meeting. Grumpy, I just decided to stay up and not bother going back to bed.

With Tony still asleep, I popped in a movie just to do something. I checked my mail, made my bed, blah blah blah.

I got ready for my day. I've decided that I need to put gel in my hair as long as it's this length to avoid looking like i'm in the military. It's not that big of a deal, but whatever.

Around the time I decided I was hungry, the DC closed. So I scrounged around for food. Not much here, but that's probably a good thing.

I decided I needed to get out and do something, so I hopped on my bike and started riding. I went across La Rue into the housing part of campus and discovered the Domes. Here I spent a good two hours.

The Domes are an experimental alternative living situation. They're huge igloo like domes, each housing two students. They basically live off of as little outside stuff as possible while still remaining human. They are very much hippies in that respect, but it's rather admirable. They have gardens everywhere, chickens, rabbits, and such. Nearly every night they eat together as a community family. They have a free bike shop where they teach you how to repair a bike. It's amazing. It took me a while to get used to the shock that people live there.

I would love to live there as a test to see if I could do it. If the whole Brandon-Riddy thing falls through, I'm definitely looking into that. I'm also definitely going to go back, get some help with my bike, help around the garden, have some dinner. I feel like a hippie.

After that, I went and ate dinner at the DC, then practiced my trumpet. I have to transcribe two solos and I was very embarrassed at how it was coming along. I shouldn't have put it off so.

Well, now I'm here. And I'm tired. I ought to get to bed.


0 Responses to “Yowza.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3