Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Oops!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did I not write about my day yesterday? That was the first time I completely forgot. How odd. I was lying in bed, wondering if I did and my conclusion was no. So I forced myself to get out of bed and write. It's way too early for this.

Yesterday was an interesting day, that's for sure. I went to two extra lectures. After Chem, I went to Augustine's lecture because he was doing magic tricks. Actually, it was just a demo day. Which was pretty cool. He made glowing liquids, solutions that oscillate colors, a gun triggered by a taser, instant fire, a glowing pickle, enormous balls of fire, extremely flammable cotton, and sparking bubbles. It was pretty cool.

After that, I got a haircut. The top is still a little longer than I would like it, but for some reason he thought I asked to keep it long in front (for the record, I never did, and he thinks I say that every time). So he trimmed it down quite a bit. It's fine, but a little funny looking. I feel like I'm in the army every time I don't put gel in my hair. Whatever.

Eat. Math.

Sit around. New Testament.

Afterwards, I saw Zoe, Patrick's lady friend, and we started talking about stuff. It was a nice conversation that didn't need to end, so she told me to come to her next class. So surprisingly, I did.

It turns out to be an engineering class, and a very boring one at that. So I got my laptop and pretended to take notes. I took fake notes, commenting on whatever I felt like. Then Zoe told me to draw a picture and handed me a piece of paper and a pen. I opened up a paint program and drew her a picture on my computer. It was actually a pretty cool picture. It's of her professor with a voice bubble that says, "Noisy data, backwards difference." Then I traced it on the paper.

Trying to distract her, and very successfully, I started playing videos on my computer. Then I started playing games. It was a fun lecture because I didn't have to pay attention at all.

Afterwards, I took Zoe back to Tercero. More accurately, she took me back to Tercero. Or even more accurately, we both went to Tercero. Once we got to her door, I biked home.

Then I did some stuff and Brandon picked me up to go to Chris and Shawna's for the ping pong tournament.

It was pretty fun. Very crowded though, since there were two ping pong tables and a few dozen people. And not too much room for the piano. Too bad.

There was a lot of awkwardness at that get together. There really wasn't any place to relax.

One of the highlights of the night was seeing Dawna Frandsen again. She barely remembered me, but it was still fun. Lots of non-existant memories. I love fun people.

Anyway, Brandon and I nearly fell asleep on the way home. So I went to sleep several hours later.


0 Responses to “Oops!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3