Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Limpy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm a bit sore right now.

After not enough sleep, I got up and went to racquetball. Last day, John and I played and worked on technique. It was a slow day. Coach Jones brought the wrong evaluation forms, so we didn't fill them out. Have to go to her office.

Improv was in one of the big rooms. It was pretty nice, as the acoustics were pretty. We only worked on our transcriptions. It turns out my 1 am playing was good. A guy came in and evaluated Mike. Scary.

After that, I did some Chem work. That was sad. I basically did my entire lab online talking to the other partners.

I showered up and dressed in black. I went to the music building. This concert was a lot less formal than the last one, as we were in a music room, not on a stage. Scott, our instructor, wasn't even there. But we sounded awesome. We played one song and nailed it. It was beautiful.

After that, I rushed back and ate dinner. Mediterranean themed. It wasn't all that bad.

Chem lab. I don't think I did anything. There were four of us working in a group, so there wasn't a whole lot I could do. I tried to convince Slava (real name: Borislava) to let me take a roll of Parafilm. I tried hard, she wouldn't let me. Sad day. But I did make out with a 1 Litre bottle and washbottle, both made by Nalgene. No, not that kind of make out.

Racquetball with Brandon, AJ, and Joe. Joe and I partnered up, won both games, I believe. I was all over the floor. I think I dove more times than I ever had. I scraped up my hand pretty bad, as well as banged my hips. I now walk funny because they're sore.

After that, I went rock climbing. I saw Aaron again... it's been a while. But mainly I played add-on with some new people. It was pretty fun.

Eternal quiet hours have begun. But tomorrow is dead day, so I can sleep in.


0 Responses to “Limpy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3