Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yawn!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went to bed too late last night. I need to sleep.

When I woke up, I hit the snooze button twice. Well, the second time was after I waited long enough for it to go off again. I then got ready for meeting.

I met the Greenways at 10. We went to the Johnsons.

We had a few guests. There was a family from Minnesota, I believe. I don't remember their name, but it started with a B. And her name was Denise. Apparently she's big amongst the friends for playing the piano. I've never heard her though. I expect she plays new age, like every other pianist popular amongst the friends.

Lunch with Mr. Walker. Grad. Free burger coupon was entitled to me. So I had a burger. It was delicious. There were plenty of games going on, so Riddy was happy too.

We then checked out our place next year. It looks like a pile of dirt. It's really close to school though. It's two blocks from the bike tunnel. I'll be biking to school often.

To Riddy's house. We played a game of ping pong and he played some gunbound.

Gospel Meeting. Kent's last meeting here, Dale, then Harold. Harold was really great. Very slow, even moreso than usual. Counting his words, mentioning his mother.

Went home with the Greenways. They were meeting up with their daughter in law, so they invited Darren, Maria, and myself to dinner. We toured around where Darren and Maria might move, then went ot a place called "Jack's Urban Eats." Very good, very much like Pluto's.

Now I'm back, as is Tony. We're both pretty cool.


0 Responses to “Yawn!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3