Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



What On Earth Am I Doing?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's 2:20 am. I must be crazy.

I woke up and took a final at 8 am. Then I went back to sleep.

I awoke again to the sound of my phone, Brandon on the other end. He was just letting me know that he was coming over for me to sign our lease. I was still waking up.

As I was down there, I decided to eat lunch. So I went to the DC. There, I saw a girl I met at the Domes with a bunch of other people, doing a study on Food Services on campus. So I helped them out a bit by giving them a student's view of the food. I talked with them for over an hour. I might join the class they're doing it for. Great... more units.

I pretty much did nothing. I sat in my chair, hammock, on the computer. I updated Rather Dashing. Then I went to dinner.

After dinner, I went to pick up a package I received, a textbook. I saw on the slip that it was from "Davis Textbooks." When I got the package, I read that it was located at 236 A Street, about a mile away from my place. Sure enough, it was a textbook I ordered. I paid $1.97 in shipping for something that would have taken minutes to walk. How crazy ridiculous.

I pretty much sat around. We watched a movie. Blah blah.


0 Responses to “What On Earth Am I Doing?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3