Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It must be the night to get drunk. Seriously, everybody is doing it.

I woke up and fed myself. Then I went to math.

I really like Kouba. He's a great professor. From the hour I spent in his lecture, I really enjoyed it. Granted, the material wasn't hard, but I understood everything and was confident as I left. It was good.

Break for an hour. I put a pirate flag on the ceiling.

Physics was amazing. Professor Cole is one of those professors who just explains things well. I totally forget what it was, but there was something that he explained so articulately in simple terms, it was amazing. I am looking forward to this class.

I called up Amy and we eventually hooked up. She was with a friend James from school. We went and got lunch, then walked around campus. We walked a lot. I showed them the Bookstore, library, Tercero, Regan, Primero Grove, Malcolm, Segundo North, etc. It was tiring. James wanted to swim, so I left them to do that.

They called an hour later, organizing dinner plans with Brandon at Plutos. We met him there. Dinner was delicious.

After that, I walked over to Delta of Venus for Jolie Holland's official concert. I met Patrick there and we had a chatty poo. It was amazing again.

Afterwards, I had a few chats with Sonny Smith, getting him to sign the albums I purchased. He's just a great, laid back fellow. He and Jolie played quite a few songs together, screwing up, starting over, but nobody cared. It was great music.

I walked home after seeing a few of my rather inebriated friends on the street. I am dead tired now.


0 Responses to “Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3