Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Final Final


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am done. I feel so good.

I woke up with the intention of getting some studying in. Not only did I hit the snooze button, but I also set the alarm 40 minutes later too. I felt so naughty.

When I did manage to get up, not a whole lot of studying got done. Not a whole lot of anything did. It was very blah. The whole day has been. It's like a morgue on our floor. Everybody went home. And everybody that's left is drained from finals. It's pretty bad.

I ate, blah blah blah. Finally it was 4.

I didn't care. I just wanted to be done with everything. And soon I was. It wasn't terrible. There were things I definitely should have known, but oh well. Whatever.

I went back to my room, ate some dinner, played some trumpet. It's been extremely boring here. There are maybe a quarter of the people left, and most of them are in their rooms studying.

I visited the second floor, feeling very atrophic. Because of that, I went to the ARC to go climbing.

It was nice. I'm bringing my stuff to climb in Santa Barbara. It will be good.

Now I'm back, tired, and still feeling pretty blah. Whatever. I ought to pack.


0 Responses to “Final Final”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3