Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Back in Davis


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My whole day has kind of been a blur. But before I get into that, let me summarize the past week:



Good. Now that that's taken care of, let me tell you about my day and why it has been so blurry. I woke up, got some packages out in the mail, packed, breakfasted. Then the Brinkers came over to leave for Davis at 11.

By noon, we, Nick, and David were on the road. Nick had a broken leg, so he was forced to sit up in the front the whole time, pained with the ability to move and stretch his legs as well as have a headrest. David was having wisdom teeth problems, so he was on Vicadin and unconscious. And there was traffic. And I didn't eat the whole trip.

Finally in Davis, we dropped everyone off, I helped Nick take his stuff in. Fearing there wasn't a whole lot of time, plus the lack of a ride caused me to call up the Greenways and drive over there.

There, I ate some food with Daryl and woke up.

Meeting was small and short. There were 13 people there, 5 of which were little kids. My favorite quote from Amanda was, "Can we have meeting? There aren't enough people!"

So it was short and sweet. Afterwards, Daryl and I went to Rebecca's, I alerted her to the fact that the car was gone, but now once again here, then we went to my place. It was nice to be back.

Getting situated has been a chore. But it's fun and worth it. I love this place. I'm glad to be back.


0 Responses to “Back in Davis”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3