Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Grrr


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm too upset to really do anything right now. I will shortly summarize my day.

Woke up, racquetball. I played with John, some other guys too. Done.

Off to improv. That was as usual. We played less and talked more though. Interesting.

I lunched. Read the Aggie and such.

I pretended to do stuff.

I went to my math discussion. The TA seemed like he knew what he was talking about, but his eagerness got a little annoying. He talked too much.

I came back, then went to watch a movie. Our film, "Inherit the Wind," was actually pretty good. It had an all star cast of nobody I knew. Whatever. The monkey trial. You know the one.

Back. I was going to study, so I finally opened my Physics book. I unwrapped the packaging and everything. I was waiting so long, so I would be sure I was taking the class. I open the book to chapter 1. Well, make that Chapter 21. See, I picked up Volume 2. It was in the same stack. The 2 was barely visible. Now I'm just bitter. I can't do anything right now.

Edit: I just learned from Jarrett that we'll be needing the book next term. Chances are I'll be taking that class, so I'm no longer angry.


0 Responses to “Grrr”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3