Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sleepy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This whole time change thing is getting to me. Well, it always does, to everyone.

I woke up to my alarm. One of three, this one just happened to have changed automatically. Unsure of its reliability, I went online to time.gov to confirm. Check. My cell phone had not changed yet.

I received a call from Brandon an hour later confirming my ride. I told him I would see him in 40 minutes. He corrected me by saying, "an hour and 40 minutes." No, Brandon. My cell phone didn't change either.

We got on the road to the Boyte's. Off the freeway, we turned left, made a U-turn, then about 5 miles down the road, made another U-turn and ended up late for meeting. My grandma was there.

Afterwards, we went to lunch at the Hometown Buffet. Luckily, nobody brought any plastic bags. I noticed they had a sign pleading you not to steal food, mentioning that they want to keep their prices reasonable. Reasonable, meaning "more expensive than the DC." If you've ever looked into what we're paying, you'll know what I mean.

After an interesting meal, Brandon and I headed home.

Back in the dorms, I had an interesting puzzle/riddle day, then did some stuff. The rest of my day was a blur. I know I ate dinner. I watched some poker game for a while. I let Sarah in the building (she lost her reg card). I declined an invite to a game of racquetball on account that I must sleep. I did some blah blah blah. Oh right, sleep.


0 Responses to “Sleepy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3