Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



This Quarter is Going to Kill Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, as I nearly fell asleep washing my hands, I realized that it's only going to get worse. This quarter will continue to escalate downward, increasing in momentum. I won't be able to catch up on sleep and my lack of food will get to me. I'm going crazy.

I woke up sadly, got ready, and went to math. After class, I saw Zoe and realized she was in the class. That was fun.

I hopped over to the MU and bought Volume 1 of my Physics textbook, then went home for a few minutes.

Physics. Amazingly, I saw Zoe, so I sat next to her. She's funny. I enjoy her company. Physics was interesting. The calculus behind kinematics.

Before my poetry class, I went to the little stand outside of Olson and bought a cookie. It was a good cookie. I plan on buying one again. Sadly, that cookie turned out to be my lunch.

Poetry was all right. It was a little weird. I'm still trying to get used to it. I just feel out of place anytime we're analyzing poems. I feel much better when we're writing or editing. Oh well. That was two hours.

Too late for lunch, I got back to my room and did some stuff. I can't really remember what, but playing my trumpet was one of them. Oh, I went to Navin's to pick up my English course reader and Physics lab manual. Oh, just a few copied sheets of paper. Totalling $27. Barf. That little copy shop right off campus is making a killing.

I ate dinner. Didn't eat much, since I was starving. I'm slowly killing myself.

Blah blah blah. Meeting. Lots of repetition. I nearly fell asleep afterwards washing my hands. Off to the racquetball courts.

Brandon, Riddy, and myself met Joe and AJ. We rotated in for doubles. Riddy and I made an awful team. I have no idea why. We were just terrible. I don't think we scored a single point when we were together. Weird.

Now I'm here, sweaty and gross. To the shower, then bed, then up bright and early for some racquetball.


0 Responses to “This Quarter is Going to Kill Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3