Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Que?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today has been a sleepy day. Sorry for the short posts. I need to get to bed earlier.

I woke around noon. I got dressed, drank my tea, then went to the DC and ate lunchfast. Back in my room, I cleaned up a bit, then started working on my English. Halfway through my journal entry, Jackie knocks on my door, inviting me to Subway. Needing to get out, I accepted.

I didn't eat anything, but the company was nice. Along with Jackie and myself was Jill, Robin, Camille, and Lisi. Fun.

After we got back, stuff happened. Actually, nothing did. But eventually, Jill, Jackie, Ryan and myself went to sushi for dinner. I honestly have no idea where those hours went. It was a wonderful time. Real Japanese food with one full Japanese girl, one half double Asian girl, and two hapa boys. It was like hanging out with real Asians without all that culture clash. And great food.

After that, we hung out for a while, watched a movie. Now I'm tired.


0 Responses to “Que?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3