Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Meh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been feeling pretty crummy lately. Probably mainly a lack of sleep.

I woke up after only a few hours of sleep, then went to math lecture. It was hard to stay awake.

Back in my room, I looked at my Physics book.

Lecture was as usual. At the end, we had a quiz. I thought I did fairly well, but in retrospect, I probably failed.

My day was free, so I spent it doing nothing. I ate lunch, cleaned my room, ate dinner. I've noticed I've been having a hard time getting to my room lately. What should be a one minute trip turns into a multi-hour trip. Blah.

I ended up not going to the Jolie Holland concert, instead rotting away. I need to go to sleep.


0 Responses to “Meh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3