Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sleep?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Surprisingly, I've been feeling exhausted today for the amount of work I've been doing, not the lack of sleep I've been getting.

I woke up at 7:40 and had a leisurely breakfast. I got to the ARC around 8:25, same time as John. We put on our stuff, stretched, then warmed up.

The format of the day was that we'd just play a little rotations. Short games, rally points. It was actually pretty intense, since it's nonstop playing.

At the end of class, from what I understood from his casual calling, I was second in the class. Not bad, but not very accurate either. Statistically speaking, you can tell it wasn't a simple random sample of pairs. But anyway...

I went to improv. We spoke more about harmonization, this time I'm getting it a bit more. The two hours went by slowly and quickly.

Lunch. It was delicious.

I basically threw away my time. I don't know how or why.

At 4, I went to math discussion. I didn't really understand much, so that's why I went. I have a feeling I'm going to need to seriously study, then email my TA to ask questions, maybe arrange a meeting. But after the quiz on Friday in Physics.

I ate dinner with John and his friend. It was a surprisingly good meal. Odd.

In our film viewing portion of class, we watched "The Robe." It was actually a really good movie. Some acting was a little out of context for our day and age, since it was filmed in 1953, so some serious parts turned out to be funny. I felt bad when everybody was laughing. But it was good. And long. Two hours and twenty minutes. We were out of there by 8:30. Exhausting.

I went back to my room. Robin invited me to study in their room, so, needing to study, I brought my Physics book down there. For an hour straight, I read from that thing. It was hard core. And totally awful. I hate studying. That was so boring.

Afterwards, I stopped by Karen's room to see what/how she was doing. I arranged for a hot Physics homework date tomorrow at 4. Totally awesome.

I showered and such. I think I'm going to go to bed. Early. Crazy. Today was a pretty good day. I'm going to try this whole "sleep" thing.


0 Responses to “Sleep?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3