Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Ugh.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A little exhausted. I got distracted by the third floor again.

I woke up this morning surprisingly awake. I got a good 8 hours of sleep. Many combolations.

Math was a little hard to take in. I need to study for that. Big time.

Physics was also hard. I must study as well. Doug will be a good aid.

Poetry was weird. Megan was having the hardest time with her computer. It was funny seeing her try and instruct us on the ways of computers when probably everyone there knew better than her ("Do you have the internet?"). But it was cool. I bought a scone beforehand. It was delicious.

Well, I got back and tried to read the third chapter of my physics textbook, but played my trumpet instead. Oh, I totally forgot. I bought the second textbook online. It was only $8, shipping included.

I went to Karen's room to do Physics homework, but not much got done. We got 1.5 problems done. Ate dinner, tried some more. Nothing.

Meeting was good. Big. John and Gladys were there. It's been a while since I've talked to them. Or seen them. Brandon refused to go bowling. Riddy and my hearts were sad.

On my way back to my room, I got distracted by Karen's room, then an hour later, Jill's room. I had a nice long, deep conversation with Jill. Fun times.

Now I'm here, sad that I didn't really do anything all day. I'm tired and still don't understand Physics or Math. Hopefully the problem solving session will go well tomorrow. I'll try and review my notes so I can have questions to ask Kouba at his office hours. Bah.


0 Responses to “Ugh.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3