Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Weird Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What a weird day. I'm way too tired to do anything, but I have way too much to do to slack off. Dliema.

I woke up and Brandon picked me up. As usual.

Meeting was pretty much the usual. Maria was not there, so Darren was lonely. Poor man.

Afterwards, Brandon, Riddy, and I went to the Grad. Delicious.

Back in my room, I pretty much just sat around, trying to get work done. I read, posted on the board, wrote a journal, and started my poem. I'd say it's now past halfway. And it's due tomorrow. Bah. Morning.

That took several hours. At 7, I grabbed Becca and we went to the Domes. It was good to get out of the building and see that place again. We got there just as their meeting was ending, so we participated in the group hug. How communal.

We explored until food was ready, probably an hour and a half. It kept on getting darker. People came and went. We met quite a few people. It was just a great, friendly experience.

Then there was dinner. It was delicious. It was entirely vegetarian and mostly vegan (a few bits of cheese). It's amazing the stuff they can cook. It was much better than the DC and much cheaper too. Lots of chard, salads, a split pea soup, casserole thing, and fresh squeezed juices. More stuff too. And there were delicious vegan donuts. Crazy talk.

Anyway, that was fun and lasted two hours. Much longer than we expected, but it was good and fun. I think I probably got West Nile Virus from the mosquitoes though. Oh well.

Since I got back, I've been trying to focus on work. It's hard. I don't know what I'm going to do. This quarter is definitely going to kill me.


0 Responses to “Weird Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3