Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yawn


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's late.

I woke up and went to math. I realized that Dr. Kouba has been wearing his polo shirts with the collars up all week long. It wasn't just some fluke on Monday. Now I wonder if he's been doing it all quater, year, forever. It bothers me.

I tried to study for Physics. I promise.

On my way, erring on the side of late, I was biking a little fast. Pretty content with myself, I wasn't holding onto the handlebars and was whistling. A girl was crossing the street. Knowing she could move easier than I could, as I didn't have the handlebars, I let her make the decision and biked straight. She went, she stopped, she went, she stopped. I finally realized I was going to hit her, then grabbed my handlebars. It was a perfect one-dimensional elastic collision. I kind of laughed, then asked if she was all right. She was, then made some comment such as "I tried to get out of the way." Whatever.

Physics, blah. It was hard to pay attention. I don't know how I did.

I grabbed a sandwich at the Silo. It was good.

I procrastinated a lot. I have a lot of work and tomorrow is Picnic Day. Fun. I played some piano, hung out with the third floor.

I went to dinner with Jackie, Tony, and Jill. Same place as last week. It was delicious.

I pretty much stayed with them (third floor) the whole time after that. I played DDR, watched them swing dance to Michael Jackson. John and I had some random math related conversations. I'm tired.


0 Responses to “Yawn”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3