Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Bad Self


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What am I doing? It's past midnight and I'm not in bed. Even more, I've been doing nothing for the past 6 hours. Barf.

I woke up early and went to racquetball. John wasn't there, so I warmed up with Chris. I could tell it was going to be a slowe day.

When we finally got our instructions, we were told that John and I would play doubles against Chris and Brad. It was pretty evenly matched, intesne. But John and I barely managed to squeak by with two wins, the first being 16-14. Good times.

I came home, showered, then went to my Physics lab.

It was all right. Not bad. I was the first person to leave. I believe I fully answered all the questions too. Acceleration, etc.

I called Brandon and Riddy, but they didn't want to talk to me. I got a bagel and read the Aggie out in the quad. The quad is very much like the quad in high school. I felt like everybody there was (or thought they were) much cooler than me. Whatever. Bowling.

Riddy and I started, Brandon and Joe came in. It was more just for fun than competitive. Cool.

Physics problem solving session. It was really helpful, but really short. Sad.

I pretty much hung out after that. I was going to go to Kouba's office hours, but I was too tired to come up with questions to ask, so I didn't. I'm pretty drained. I spent a lot of time on the third floor. I played the piano for probably an hour and a half. I need sleep.


0 Responses to “Bad Self”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3