Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I Need to Sleep.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I really need to go to bed.

I woke up at 7:10 this morning. It was early, but I felt like I could actually get up. I think it's just been hot.

I finished my poem. I've discovered that converting to .doc doesn't work so well, so I now convert to .pdf. It works nicely.

I opened up my math notebook. Fun.

I went to my math midterm. Not fun. Well, it was more fun than I expected it to be. I thought it would kill me. Instead, it just kindly smacked me upside the head repeatedly.

Back. I printed out my 23 copies. Then went to Physics.

Forces. We spent a large portion of the lecture trying to define "mass." It was interesting how there really wasn't a definition. But that's physics for you.

English was hard to bear. Everybody, including Megan, was exhausted. She told us she only got 4 hours of sleep last night. So we were very quiet and whatnot. I think I'm sick as well.

We were working on performance poetry, so when she couldn't get her laptop to work, she told us all to just go home. With an hour left of class. Fun.

Instead of going home, since I only had an hour anyway, I hung around Olson. I would have fallen asleep and not gone to class. Bad thing. So I read poems of other people, murdering them with my pencil. I said hello to Robin.

In Bible and Film, we watched a Clint Eastwood movie, "Pale Rider." It was actually pretty good. Unfortunately, nobody knew the title, so it was bugging pretty much everybody. Both Kevin and myself were waiting for the point when he would be introduced as "Cool Hand Luke," but it never came.

Back. I ate Cheez-Its. Physics discussion.

I felt bad for Coach Snow. RJ was being a complete idiot jerk and Coach told him to leave. It was intense. Scary.

Back. I ate dinner. Played my trumpet. The usual. I need to sleep now.


0 Responses to “I Need to Sleep.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3