Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sickly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It makes me sad each day I continue to feel worse yet ignore it completely.

I woke up very hot and uncomfortable. Then I realized I had to pee. So I got up, went, then came back and napped for another half hour. I really haven't been getting a whole lot of sleep lately.

Math was fine. We got our midterms back. It's an interesting way Kouba did it. He sectioned off the exams by number, and passed them through the class in sections. Unfortunately, my section completely skipped me, so I had to get it after class. I got a 57%, which turned out to be a C. Go me.

Physics was fine. I think I did the quiz mostly right. Good.

Since then, I've been killing myself. Pretty much. I can't really do anything fun due to illness, so I've been on my computer a lot. Whenever I interact with other people, I feel retarded, since all of my senses are dulled. Meh.

I should get off this thing now.


0 Responses to “Sickly”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3