Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Kind of Weird


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I woke up this morning. As usual. I meant that in a sense that I usually wake up. Although my waking up process was probably normal.

I need more breakfast food. I will have to venture to Rite-Aid and get something tomorrow. I need some vitamin C for this sickly illness I seem to have contracted as well. Sick sick sick.

A weird note:
Last night, when I went to bed, Tony was not in the room. When I woke up, he was still absent.

I went to math. It was hard to stay awake, even harder to pay attention. I guess the two are related.

Almost at my building, I saw Amanda, so I took it upon myself to bug her. See, we first met when she was playing my part and being embarrassingly outgoing while I was in one of my few quiet moods, eating dinner at the DC, alone. So that's how we met. Since then, I guess it's been my mission to prove that I'm weirder. So I invited myself into her building, then room. We bonded. Before I knew it, it was time to get to my next class. So I ran to my room (still no Tony), put my books in my bag, and went to Physics.

It was as usual. Interesting stuff, but I was just too tired to understand most of it.

Then Poetry. Well, the coffee stand was out of scones, so I got a chocolate croissant. It was delicious, even though I was really craving a blueberry scone.

Poetry was really fun today. We started off doing performance poetry, then workshopped our list poems. We go down the list and finally, 15 minutes left of our two hours, we get to mine. It was exciting. I was waiting for this moment for so long.

See, I wrote an awesome poem. Beneath every line was a deeper jazz meaning, cramming in 14 nicknames of jazz greats and 39 titles of jazz standards. I was wanting to see how many people would catch on.

The amount surprised me. Nobody caught every sneaky trick I put in there, mainly because there were a few even I forgot about, and I wrote it. About half the class had no clue it had anything to do with jazz. It was so much fun. I was excited.

After that, I went back to Roessler for our Physics Problem Solving Session. I haven't even looked at the homework and didn't bring my book, so I was just there to basically learn by osmosis. I was dead tired as well, so I wasn't comprehending anything I was writing either. Hopefully it will help on the quiz.

Back. Still no Tony. I goofed off. Played some trumpet, tossed around a racquetball, you know the drill. I really want to practice my kill shot on someone's door, but I'm afraid everyone will get really mad. Maybe that's why I want to do it.

So Tony walks in around 3:40, exclaiming that he just finished his paper and had to turn it in in 20 minutes. It took me a little bit, but then I asked him if he slept last night. No. He's been working on that stupid paper. Crazy roommate. How awesome is he.

I go do some more stuff. I eat dinner, see Nathan there. Fun.

As I was walking back to my room at 6:20, I see Tony in the hall, carrying two bags from Rite-Aid. "Food," he explains. "I haven't eaten since... last night."

Wow. And he pulled an all nighter. All he had was water. Either my roommate is some sort of super human or he's just really dumb. I'm going with the former, because he wears glasses. Clark Kent wore glasses, you know.

Wait... I wear glasses. But only sometimes though. So maybe I'm part super human. Or just part Asian. Tony is full Asian! I think I'm going crazy.

Brandon picked me up. We went to meeting. Everybody was sick. It was a very sicky meeting. Sick sick sick sick sick. Dave and I both washed our hands right afterwards in the same sink. Then we shook each other's hands.

I finally gave Riddy his racquetball stuff. Good for me. No bowling.

I was really happy and energetic when I got back. I went to Late Night with some people from the third floor. I just kept on getting crazier. (Un)Fortunately, it's 4/20, so everybody just assumed...

Now I'm here. I calmed down rather quickly.

On a side note to my readers:
It has come to my attention that there is a new avid reader of this weblog. I have no idea who he/she/it is, nor whether or not I have any relation to this person. This site was found by a Google search for my English teacher, "Megan Kaminski." Basically, I just want to know who you are. You're watching me, so now I'm watching you. So go ahead, post a comment, send me a line. It just sort of creeps me out, you know. Most everybody else skims it over and moves on, but you have been back multiple times, every single day. Just let me know who you are.
P.S. OSX is cool, but Linux is cooler.


0 Responses to “Kind of Weird”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3