Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Stupid Computer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It died again. I just now got it to come back.

So this might be short. Oh well.

I woke up, went to eat a muffin. My last muffin was covered in fur. Into the trash. I grabbed a bagel. They were all hard. I threw them away. So instead, I just ate a lot of granola bars.

In racquetball, I was making some pretty crazy moves, getting to places that were surely impossible. Then I looked at my hand and I was bleeding through my glove. I go clean it off, get a band-aid, but wasn't quite the same on the court. It just took something from me, something more than that little flap of skin.

I showered. Showering is so nice.

Physics lab wasn't bad. We worked with Mr. Unpronounceable Name and his partner. All about forces. We were the first ones out.

I ate lunch then went to Rite-Aid. I stocked up on band-aids, tape, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some breakfast bars. I am sick.

I went to Physics problem solving session. It was just the same problems as before. No need to go to both of them.

I did my laundry. Ours was full, so I went to the 4th floor. Nobody cared.

Dinner.

I went rock climbing. It's been way too long. I'm still fairly agile, I just don't have any endurance. And my hands start sweating much sooner. I didn't over extend myself too much, as I know I'll be sorry tomorrow. I need to go more often, especially now that they redid the wall.

Back. I did stuff, my computer died, blah blah blah. Oh, I shaved. Sort of.


0 Responses to “Stupid Computer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3