Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sicky Sick Sick Sick


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am so sick of coughing. Seriously. This is awful.

I woke up way too early for a Saturday. Six-thirty. No way.

I met the Greenways and Joe Fleck at 7. We then proceeded to pick up Maria, get gas, and stop at a McDonalds. I thought that last part was kind of funny, since the previous 10 minutes of the conversation consisted of Maria explaining the setup of "Supersize Me."

With a little food in my belly and music in my ears, I took a nappy nap until we got to Mountain Ranch.

Now honestly, the moment I got there, I was seriously reconsidering my choice of going. First off, I'm sick. I was miserable, coughing and hacking away. That eliminates all sort of kitchen or dining room duties, as well as any strenuous physical activity. And on top of that, I had to explain to everyone who wanted to shake my hand that I was sick.

Anyway, I found a nice job cleaning off the platform. I also helped set up the tarps that go in front of the dorms. I decided I couldn't really work around the men's dorms that much, due to the empty racquetball court. Should have brought my gear.

Food was good. After lunch, I went with Jed and Russell down the road to drive Russell's truck while he and Jed longboarded all the way down. That wasn't too bad, except it's a truck. I like small cars.

Back on the road, sleepy. I had a nice nap.

When I got back, I picked up my package, the supplementary book my physics professor wrote. In discussing with Karen, we both wondered how he feels knowing that people are selling his book. Moreover, my book had goodwill stickers on it. How would he feel knowing that people are just giving it away?

Anyway, I've just been wasting away my day and life, coughing up my lungs. I feel like dying.


0 Responses to “Sicky Sick Sick Sick”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3