Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Getting Better


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm still sick, but getting better. I just need to get more sleep.

I woke up at 7 to write my poem. I slept for a little while longer. Then I wrote it. It was pretty bad.

It was a hard day, only getting about 6 hours of sleep. Math was hard to stay awake. That sentence made no sense.

I just sat around, wondering why I was awake.

Physics was fun. I sat next to Zoe, which wasn't exactly productive. I had fun though. We sat behind Doug, so I would test his patience. We learned about friction. Physics is amazing.

In poetry, I was so tired, I basically gave up on class participation. There was just no way I could force myself to do that. It was especially tough since maybe 17 people were there. We went on a walk though. It was a long walk, through the city of Davis. Odd.

Bible and Film was fun. Hurst apologized for being gone so much. I really like this class because it's a lot more personal. We learn a lot more about Hurst as a person instead of just as a scholar. It seems he became religious largely due to bible movies. Also, one of the reasons he was gone was because he was in Hollywood, helping Warner Bros. with something. This guy amazes me.

After discussing a bit, he put on "Shane," the basis of "Pale Rider," the Clint Eastwood movie from last week. I miss Shane.

Speaking of Shane, after a quick rendezvous with my room, I went to my physics discussion. I keep on wanting to call my TA Shane. The similarities are astounding. Anyway, I've renamed him "Commodore Snow." I almost fell asleep in that class.

Back. I ate dinner, blah blah blah. The rest of the night has been boring. I have racquetball tomorrow. I should get to sleep.

Well, I uploaded some pictures of my face. The first one. The second one.


2 Responses to “Getting Better”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What is up with the pictures of your chin? Thats probably the worst looking facial hair I have EVER seen. horrible. You need to shave. soon. Before Mt. Ranch. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

  2. Blogger Jeff 

    That's what people have been telling me since Christmas. So I finally took a razor to my chin. No more complaining.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3