Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Still Sick


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When you read this, keep in mind that I'm coughing every 20 seconds throughout the day, even as I write this.

I woke up at 9. The latest I've slept in for about two weeks. I am terrible.

I got ready and met Brandon in the parking lot. Meeting was tough. So many people were sick. I was having a hard time breathing trying not to cough on anyone. My abs are getting nice though.

Afterwards, Riddy slyly commented about some sports game, indicating we would eat at the Grad. It was delicious.

Getting back to my room, I changed, then heard jazz out the window. I looked down and there was a combo playing in the Thompson Music Room. I go check it out.

I first see Toby, a trumpet player I know, playing bass. I look to my left and he is also playing trumpet. Twins are weird.

Dan was playing sax and another guy on drums. Somebody was sitting at the piano and got up, explaining that he doesn't know how to play. So I sat down.

It was fun, just sort of fooling around. I felt like most of my rhythms and phrasings were stolen from Mike, since that's the only jazz piano I see and listen to. It was fun though. I can't play jazz piano at all, but it gave me the chance to learn. I would love to, actually.

In the middle of that, I got a call from Sarah, asking me to help pump her bike tires. She was right by where I was, hopeless. There was a tube of compressed air, but no valve or anything. So I took her tire and put the nozzle to it, inflating the tire immediately. Fun stuff.

Man, I am so sick of coughing.

I ate dinner, blah blah blah.

At 9, I met Shayan at Court 1 for some racquetball. He is decent, but not very polished. When we were getting a drink of water, the people next to us invited us to play doubles. Eagerly, I accepted. It was fun.

On my way back here, I stopped by the third floor. Christy's room was open, so I went inside. They were making scrapbooks. A drunk Donald explained that I could pretend to be gay and join them. So I sat down right next to him.

"I'm gay," he said.

"I know. I'm sick," I replied.

Later on, he said, "You know, it's a shame you're straight."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because you're kind of cute."

There's a first time for everything. Whoa. I just put that together. Donald is a gay eskimo. He's the only one I know. He's the only gay eskimo. Wow.

Yep, now I'm here. I think I might start my homework. I've been too distracted by other things, such as hacking up my lungs.


0 Responses to “Still Sick”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3