Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Vomit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is just one of those days. I feel very introspective.

I woke up and played some racquetball. John was not there, so I played with Brad. He wasn't as good as I remember him, but I was playing terribly. At the end, he and I took on Chris and Coach in a game of doubles. It was fun for the students, but I think Coach was getting a little too into it.

Shower. Physics lab.

I really like Stephanie, my lab partner. Very Asian, but gets by knowing what she's doing. Sort of. There's still the questioning that helps. It's hard to describe. Basically, I like being questioned, but knowing the right answer will be there eventually.

After that, I sat around. Just kidding. I worked with Doug on our Physics sheet. I should have studied more. I'm just having a hard time concentrating right now though. Like, really hard.

I got my magnets in the mail today. That made me excited. I'm still playing with them. They're really strong. They hold up the pirate flag well. Much better than duct tape. I forsee another order of magnets.

Dinner, blah.

Seriously, I've been having a really hard time studying. I honestly can't explain it. I just can't focus. I feel like vomiting my life. But there are magnets to play with.

I really should either get to studying or get to bed. I think bed.


0 Responses to “Vomit”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3