Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Exhausting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I woke up and went to racquetball. Since I was tired, I didn't really get there until 8:40. But I stretched and warmed up with John.

We were continuing the tournament. My partner never showed up, so I played against several people, one of which being coach. They were pretty even games until halfway, then I started my traditional decline in playing. Headache, blah.

Improv was fun. We started playing more. We continue to do that. Which is a good thing.

Afterwards, I went home. I talked on the phone with my mother... odd. By 1, I had showered and was on my way to lunch. It was not a bad lunch.

I got back and hopped in bed. A glorious nap. Awaking at 3:30, no... 3:40.... 3:50, I got ready for my math discussion.

Well, that was a bust. We did only a couple of problems. Midterm tomorrow. I believe I'm screwed.

I went to check out the music building to see if any other trumpets were there. Last week it was cancelled, so I wasn't expecting much. They yelled at me because I didn't have my trumpet. I run home, get my trumpet, run back. Bike, actually.

It was fun. I got stuck on 4th again. Really working my lower chops this year.

Anyway, because I wasn't expecting to go to trumpet ensemble, I wasn't expecting to miss dinner. Which I did.

Bible and Film. We went over the list of movies we should know, important people, etc. Then we finished Shane, then Ben-Hur. Both good movies. But I was really hungry. Really hungry.

So I called up Brandon, as he said they would go out for pizza after their game. This excited me. He called me back, saying that they weren't going out to pizza, as they had already eaten. This saddened me.

So instead of eating, I went to the ARC. Bouldering. It's been way too long. I am sore and sweaty gross.

Instead of going home, Ankit told me to come over and bug White Girl. So I did, which surprised him.

Now I'm at home, still hungry, and really tired. Bah.


0 Responses to “Exhausting”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3