Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Jolie


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My computer is being silly. It doesn't believe I'm connected to the internet right now, so I'm writing this offline.

Today was a bit slow.

I woke up early in order to study for physics. Not too much of that actually happened. I got a lot of magnet playing in though.

I went to math. It was hard to concentrate. I better learn the stuff since there's a midterm on Wednesday. Blast.

An hour, then my physics midterm. I should have been more worried than I actually was. It wasn't that bad, if I knew what I was doing. I felt like most of the problems were sitting right outside my brain. Oh well, hope for a curve.

After that, I basically screwed around the whole day. I did a bit of lots of stuff. Nothing productive though. I feel like I'm wasting away. So at 8, I decided to go the Jolie Holland concert.

Luckily, I popped in two Advil before leaving, so the smoke didn't quite get to me in the head. It did have me coughing a lot though. There was a lot of smoke.

Jolie was amazing. I saw lots of people I knew too. Crazy. As I was sitting watching Jolie, I looked in the window and saw Megan Kaminski, my English teacher. So I said hello to her. Like the rest of the population, she was smoking. It was weird seeing her in a different, more natural setting.

Aside from her, I saw another girl from my English class, the drummer I played with at that combo thing on Sunday, climbing attendant Joseph Aaron Elijah Stewart, a KDVS DJ, plenty of people from the Domes, and of course, Patrick Ferris. Well, that wasn't so much an "of course," since he went to Berkely this evening for a boxing competition, so I didn't expect to see him there. But he was.

Along with Jolie was Enzo Garcia, an amazing musician. He played the guitar, banjo, saw, and jaw harp. Crazy crazy. I bought two of his albums. I felt it was my duty since the concert was free.

Afterwards, Patrick found a guitar and started playing it. I went home.

I played the piano for a bit. Then I went upstairs to find my computer obsessed with retardation. Now I must get ready for sleepy.


0 Responses to “Jolie”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3