Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Mediocrity


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today has been a bland day. Perhaps that's because I've actually been doing work.

I woke, called Riddy for a ride. Went to meeting. It was small. Riddy had to do a chem lab, so I stayed and ate lunch. We were at the Fleck's, by the way. Brandon was gone, Miguel, Abe, and Allen were gone... I was by myself. Lunch was good, though.

Anyway, I got a ride home from Jonathan. Apparently they're finishing up next year, so they'll probably be moving in December. Sad.

Well, my day has been sitting around. I've been doing quite a bit of reading about movies, reading poems, writing poems, writing about poems, etc. No math or physics though. That needs to change.

I ate dinner with Doug and Lorin, by accident. It was good company, bad food.

I went to Rite-Aid for some breakfast eatings for the week. Pretty dull.

I've been on the floor the whole time. In my room for most of it too. I feel pretty boring. Today has just been one of those days. I should get a little work done then head to bed.


0 Responses to “Mediocrity”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3