Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sleep Deprived


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's hard to keep my eyes open right now.

I went to bed late last night. Like 2:30 or something crazy.

So I woke up late, around 11. I did some morning stuff, then ate lunchy brunch. That was all right. I had many courses, spread through time. I read the Sacramento Bee instead of the Aggie, as it was a Saturday. Understandably, it took me longer.

After that, I basically sat around. No wait, I went downtown. That's right. Becca and Doug were going. Oh, now I remember. I was burning CDs on Becca's computer (my next computer must have a CD burner... what was I thinking?). Then we went downtown. First to Watermelon Music, which was fun. I saw Jose, another trumpet player, and we talked for a while. Such a long while, in fact, Doug and Becca left for Borders. So Jose and I went there later. I caught up with the two, then we all parted. Becca went to another bookstore, Doug back home, and me to the Gap. I got dark brown slacks, a faded striped burgundy shirt, and socks. I love the Gap.

After that, I played my trumpet. Rebecca called me to pick me up. For dinner.

Oh, that was fun. Homemade burgers and french fries. Very tasty. Also, as a soon-to-be married couple, they're getting rid of all their free furniture, so I went around testing out everything they have. I am totally taking the old red chair. Probably for my room right now.

We watched "A Day Without a Mexican." Interesting concept, poorly done. Basically, one day all the Latinos disappear from California. It makes everything go crazy. No basic needs are met. Especially not high quality filming needs.

After a bit of lounging, it was decided that we would go to Nishka's and play a game. The game picked by "me" was Uno. So the three of us went to Downtown Davis and got our game on.

On the way, we ran into a good friend of theirs, on his way to San Fransisco, but fixing his popped tire. He opted to stay for a game of Uno. Once we were there, another friend came in. She was nice as well. I'm terrible with names.

Anyway, the 5 of us played a terribly unintense game of Uno while discussing love and doctorly things. Rebecca won by quietly saying "uno" while the three others were engaged in a deep conversation and I was staring blankly into space. But it was fun nonetheless.

So we were done with that. I've been back here, doing my regular back here things. And now it's late.


0 Responses to “Sleep Deprived”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3