Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Eyelids


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm having a serious problem holding open my eyelids right now. I'm just that tired.

I went to racquetball. I'm not sure what's going on, but it was fun and I was tired. We played doubles, more like screwing around. Good times.

I came home, showered, then went to physics lab. First I checked to see if Ryan was there. He was not.

Lab was all right, except we had an idiot join our group that made me bitter and slowed us down tremendously. Evil. We had to go back and nearly redo the entire thing.

I went back to Ryan's office. Still not there.

So I went back to the lab and asked my lab TA if he could help me out. As it's not his job, it was merely on a friendly basis. His only qualms were with the acceleration, which got me to finding the right answer.

I went back to Ryan's office to confirm; he was not there.

I went and ate lunch. It was delicious.

I went to the physics problem solving session. It moved rooms for some reason. I was very sleepy.

After that, I went back to Ryan's office. Still not there. But I learned that Jamie is also one of his officemates, another girl I played racquetball with. And there was a guy wearing a "Schrodinger's Cat is Dead" shirt.

Back here. I don't really remember what I did.

I did my laundry. The machine here was full, so I went to the 4th floor. I got my whites started. Then my darks on the 3rd floor, my lights on the 2nd. I am awesome.

I went to the "Sex Jeopardy" program on our floor. And folded my laundry there.

I ate dinner. It was good.

Back. Did some stuff. Then I studied physics with Doug. It was very draining. I'm falling asleep.


0 Responses to “Eyelids”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3