Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Gloomy Sunday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It really has been a gloomy Sunday. Probably not as gloomy as the Hungarian Suicide Song, but still pretty gloomy.

As I was getting ready this morning, I decided to wear my new slacks. After putting on brown socks, shoes and belt, I realized that the slacks emphasized the greenness of the brown, whereas all the other browns emphasized the red. It wasn't something I even thought about until that point.

For some odd reason, both Brandon and Riddy went home to see their mothers this weekend. So I got a ride from the Greenways.

There was a new couple in meeting. The Smiths, from Washington. Young folks. He got a job working for Granite in Davis, but they're living in Natomas. They move down in a month.

As the Greenways were having lunch with family, I went home with Jonathan. Good times. I miss driving stick.

Lunch. By myself. The usual. Except it was a weekend, so instead of the Aggie, I had the Sacramento Bee, which has roughly 100 times the pages. Crazy. And most of them are ads, so I feel a bit silly reading through an entire section in 20 seconds.

I don't recall much of my day today. At 4, I went to Ryerson to study for the midterm tomorrow. Kevin was there, but Jenny was not. We still don't know where she is. Hope she's okay.

I might add that it's been raining all day. I didn't realize this until I stepped out this morning. That's why it's so gloomy.

Ryerson is really weird. It's like a parallel universe to Malcolm. Crazy likes.

Dinner, blah. Not much to say there.

I really need to start inviting off-campus friends to the DC. I have so many swipes left over from this quarter. Want some food? Just come on over.

I've been trying to work, but it's hard. The internet is so distracting. Reminds me of this. Crazy how that works, huh?

Well, after a satisfying day of atrophy and lethargy, I now retire.


0 Responses to “Gloomy Sunday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3