Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Blah Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a regular Saturday, with the whole sitting around doing nothing thing going on.

I woke up around 11:30. It was nice sleeping in. I got some little food in my stomach, cleaned up, edited some poems. The usual.

I ate lunch with Doug. A quiet lunch, not much going on. We sat and talked for a while.

Pretty much the same all day.

I ate dinner, then played racquetball with Doug. I guess that would be the highlight of my day. Then Chris and Dan were playing on the court next to ours, so we played doubles. And Andy and Bob were playing too. So I said hello.

Honestly, this day has been really boring. I wish I got more work done, but what can you do? Go to sleep, for one.


0 Responses to “A Blah Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3