Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Right...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well... yeah.

It's been a slow day.

I wore my cozies to math, but I got enough sleep last night, so it wasn't a problem. Afterwards, I went to the bookstore to pick up the course catalog. Somehow, I managed to leave with four other books. And a second course catalog, for Tony.

Well, I got back, did some nonsense. Went to physics with Doug.

Well, the midterms were back. I got mine and was extremely surprised to see I got an 89/120. Especially since Doug got somewhere in the 50s. And he actually knows what he's doing. The average was 71, with a standard deviation of 23. Meaning I did really well. It was a high B. Go me.

We talked about something. Momentum and Impulse. That's right.

I got my scone, then went to English. We workshopped my poem, that was fun. Did some others, read some poems, made fun of Megan because she knows an unusual amount about drugs. It was two hours.

Anyway, I fooled around after that. I don't really remember what I did. I played trumpet, pretended to take a nap. I figured some stuff out. I read the introduction to one of my books. I got tired.

Brandon called me to let me know he was swamped and would not be going to meeting. So I called Riddy who was going to his parents. Then I called Jonathan, who said it would be fun on the back of the motorcycle. He could get the car though.

Dinner. With the Aggie.

I enjoy Jonathan's company. He's a cool guy.

Meeting was sad without my other two-thirds. John and Gladys were there. We were missing some others though.

Afterwards, Jonathan helped Lois with her computer and I played piano. I poked fun of him, noticing he was slipping in Open Source programs, sneakily trying to convert her. Because Open Source is awesome.

Now I'm back, from outer space. And I've been doing the same stuff I've always been doing.


0 Responses to “Right...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3