Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yeah Yeah Yeah.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, yeah.

Racquetball this morning went well. I think it was a lazy day for everyone except Coach. We all played very casually, but he seems to think his life depends on winning the game. Every shot he misses, the blood flows to his face. Good thing we rotated quickly.

Improv was fun. We got to play new songs. That's always enjoyable. We're playing a lot of groove songs, not plain swing.

I got some food in my stomach and a nap in my head. That was fun. I always hate waking up from naps. Especially when I have to go to class right after.

Math was really boring. I mean, honestly. It was small, boring, hot. Bleh.

I then went over to Trumpet Ensemble. We played in the hallway. Nobody showed up. Well, besides Jose and myself. So Paul was forced to get out his trumpet and recruit another guy. And then we played a song from Mulan. It was weird.

We watched "Barabbas" in Bible and Film. It was a pretty good movie. Intense. I enjoyed Anthony Quinn. Jack Palance was interesting, as he played Wilson in "Shane." The crucifixion scene was intense. It was filmed during an actual total eclipse. It was really eerie.

Anyway, when I was out of there, I went back. Settled down, then forced myself to go to the DC and get some food in my stomach. It was all right. Good cookies though.

Now I'm here. Just... bored. Bed, maybe.


0 Responses to “Yeah Yeah Yeah.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3