Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Normal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I woke up early today. Crazy.

After writing a poem and doing other morning things, I went to class. First thing, then turning the corner on the sand gravel bike lot, I fell. Great. I twisted my handlebars and bruised my palm. Kind of put a damper in my day. My palm still hurts, by the way.

Math was all right. I was slightly distracted by my injuries.

I get back, edit my poem, print out 23 copies. To physics.

We got back old quizzes, I got 7/10. A better score for me. It was a little hard to pay attention. The demos helped though.

The snack shop was out of scones and most other bakery items. I got a cookie.

Unfortunately, Megan was there a bit too late, so they didn't even have cookies. So she was sad for the first part of class. It was all right, but slow. Actually, it went by quickly. I guess that might have been because we all were moving along. Concrete poems are also hard to talk about. Oh well.

At the end of class, we went outside for a writing exercise. When we were done, I took a little nappy on the lawn, waiting for class to begin. It was a nice nap.

Hurst was a few minutes late, but when he got there, he talked a little bit about Cecil B. DeMille, then we watched a short documentary on his life making movies. Sad man. After that, we watched an ending clip from "Samson and Delilah," one of his later films. Not bad. It starred Victor Mature, Demitrius from "The Robe" and "Demitrius and the Gladiators." Fun times.

When I got back, there was an email about "Malcolm 5 Survivor." Apparently this is Patrick's idea of fun. I think the concept is hilarious. We vote each other off the floor, symbolically. It's all done online. Basically an unpopularity contest. Cool beans.

Physics discussion was sad and slow. I felt really bad, but I could not concentrate. So we kind of got reprimanded from the Commodore. I shall try better next time.

Dinner was delicious. I had a lot to eat. Finally.

I played my trumpet, lah-de-dah.

I'm soon off to play racquetball with the guy whose name I cannot pronounce. Then I shower and bed myself. Part of my new regimen. I'm compromising schoolwork though. We'll see how that turns out.


0 Responses to “Normal”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3