Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Twosday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I woke at 7, then sat around. It's a long ways until 8:30.

So I went to racquetball at 8:20. Coach was gone, so Jon was in charge. Good times. We were supposed to play doubles, but Patrick was not there. But before that, Jon and I rallied and worked on technique for a good hour or so. Then Brad came and we played some Cutthroat. It was fun.

Improv was really fun. It surprised me. We just had an awesome time. We've been working on groove tunes, so it's a lot less progression based, more just about the feel. It's experimental, so anything sounds cool. I love it.

Lunch. I was hungry, it was delicious.

I showered, did some stuff. I don't remember what.

I went to math discussion. Seriously, that class gets more and more boring each week. I feel it's my duty to go though. I just feel bad, since out TA actually knows his stuff and really wants to teach us. Last quarter, my TA was just retarded.

Off to Trumpet Ensemble. Except there was no trumpet ensemble. It got cancelled, but nobody told me. So I played duets with Jose. That was really fun.

Film viewing. We watched "Friendly Persuasion." It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I was laughing really hard at some parts. A lot of it was subtle humor, but it was just beautiful. Watch it. I mean, come on. Directed by William Wyler (of Ben-Hur).

Now I'm back and getting ready for bed. Go me.


0 Responses to “Twosday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3