Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Simply Automatic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've started making the titles of my posts reflect the randomness of my life. Basically, they are titled whatever comes into my head at the moment or just happens to be on my clipboard. Fun.

I played racquetball today. I was really tired when I started playing. Seriously. I'm surprised I made it the whole hour and a half. By the end, I was just dying. It was fun though. I actually played hard.

After that, I got back to my room and settled down, waiting for my pass time. About 2 minutes before, I got a stupid message popping up saying that some audio thing wasn't working. And it kept on coming up every 5 seconds. This severely hindered my registration process. But I made it through alive. That was fun.

After that, I ate lunch, then blah blah blah. At 2, I went with Doug to the Problem Solving Session. I was really tired there.

Afterwards, we went to the bookstore to get an ink cartridge. And browsed. I think I might get a jacket thing. Maybe.

So after that, we did other things. Just stuff. I tried to clean my room, play my trumpet, stuff like that. We convened later to study. Not a lot got done.

We ate dinner separately, and many hours later convened again. This was right after 9, because we met on the balcony to watch the fireworks. There were fireworks and we don't really know why. They were nice though.

We studied. It got late, I got sleepy.

Also, Brandon is taking me to Mountain Ranch tomorrow, right after my midterm. Meaning I must get packed. Right now.


0 Responses to “Simply Automatic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3